When your eyes are closed if you see yourself
outside vowing to spend the rest of your life with him... allow Horton Farms to
share some of the outdoor choices you may choose from.
Garden Chapel/Patio: You’re standing in a Chapel, totally open in the front
[facing your guests] the walls are wood, and painted perfectly white, overhead
are timbers [actually bents is their proper name] made by the Amish in Indiana
just for Horton Farms. A steeple
tops the Chapel. To the back of
the Chapel are flowers perfectly chosen by your florist to accent the colors
you’ve chosen. Emerging from the
back of the Chapel, just after a prayer, is a childhood friend, with a guitar,
singing your favorite wedding song.
When you look forward you see all of the favorite people that have led
up to your wedding day. Your
family, his family, and hundreds of others sipping lemonade anxiously waiting
to hear you both say the words that no wedding is without – I do! Three letters that make forever seem
Picture an old
fashioned covered bridge with a gentle breeze blowing through; and draping
sheets of satin hanging from the timbers overhead is just part of the
attraction. The sounds of nature
that only God could create are abundantly audible. The private bridge can easily seat over 100 guests. But, not to worry if you have hundreds
of guests, as just off the bridge hundreds more guests can be seated if plain
view of the wedding party.
If a waterfall, and all of its sounds and beauty
are the backdrop for your wedding, it doesn’t get any better than the waterfall
at Horton Farms. Black Walnut
trees, and local Oaks are all in view of your audience.
There are many outdoor choices, but we urge you to
take a few minutes and watch the YouTube videos as they will surely help you to
make the perfect choice of location for your wedding.
Outdoor wedding options:
- The Sierra Grand Hall
- The Sierra Garden Chapel/Patio
- On the island of Horton Farms lake with your guests surrounding the lake
- In front of the waterfall
- On the old-fashioned wood covered bridge
- At the entrance gates with a décor of wrought iron and cobble-stone driveway
- On one of the beautiful green grass meadows
- On the stone stairway behind the Sierra Executive Retreat with lots of handmade wrought iron fencing
- Under a rented gazebo tent [for the wedding party] placed anywhere you like
- In the woods where serenity and the season can add something special